2020 MAG Scholar Conference Bangkok
|Early Bird (by 14 April 2020)||Normal Rate (after 14 April)|
|2-day Conference*||NZD 500||NZD 550|
|Additional short manuscript||NZD 350||NZD 350|
|Full manuscript in absentia||NZD 350||NZD 350|
|Gala Dinner only||NZD 130||NZD 130|
|Post Tour only||NZD 100||NZD 100|
*The fee for Cultural Immersion Trip is included in the Conference fee.
- Please note the Early Bird discounts only apply if payment and registration form received by 14 April, 2020.
- Each manuscript must have one presenter and only those manuscripts accepted for conference presentation will be sent to CPCI. Each presenter can only present at most two manuscripts (the second manuscript will require additional payment of NZD200).
- Manuscripts which are presented during the conference will be eligible for full paper submission for publication consideration in one of the affiliated journals.
- All registrations are to be done online at the conference website. Payment also can be made by bank transfer upon request.
- Additional charges due to banking transfers or any transactions must be borne by the delegate.
- Registration fees for 2-day conference are inclusive of a goodies bag, workshop/conference materials, morning/afternoon tea (each day), lunch (each day) and a gala dinner for each registered delegate.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Conference registration cancellation request must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrant’s name, email address, and amount paid must be provided. Conference registrants who paid by Credit Card or Bank Transfer cancelling their registration on or before 14 May 2020 will receive a refund of 75% of the registration fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after 14 May 2020.
The refund will be made on late June after the conference by bank transfer.