AJBR Outstanding Awards
AJBR BEST REVIEWER AWARD
2021 – Dr. Jessica Ho Sze Yin, Heriot Watt University, Malaysia
2020 – Dr. Tan Kim Lim, University of Newcastle, Singapore
2019 – Dr. Park Thaichon, Griffith University, Australia
2018 – Dr. Jayson Cham Tat Huei, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
AJBR BEST & COMMENDABLE PAPER AWARDS
About the AJBR Award
AJBR Best Paper and Commendable Paper will be selected by the panel members from each AJBR issue published from 2017 onwards. While the Best Paper will receive a stipend of NZ$500, a Certificate and one FREE registration to attend a MAGScholar conference within three years of the announcement, the Commendable Paper will receive a stipend of NZ$200, a Certificate and one FREE registration to attend a MAGScholar Conference within three years of the announcement. The criteria for receiving the awards are as follows:
- Only papers published in the latest issue of AJBR will be selected. Papers published in past issues will not be considered.
- The papers which fit the scope of AJBR (refer to About the Journal) are more favoured in the selection process.
- Regardless of the number of authors, every award is given to only one (corresponding) author each time. However, one FREE registration at a MAGScholar conference within three years of the announcement is transferable between authors. The names of all authors will be printed on the Certificate.
- Once the Best and Commendable Papers are announced, an award confirmation form will be sent via email to the corresponding authors within a week time. The completed form must be submitted at a stipulated date to confirm the receiving of awards.
- The awards (the stipends and the Certificates) will be conferred to the authors during a MAGScholar conference which they attend in three years. Conference registration is non-redeemable for cash.
- The decision on AJBR Best Paper and Commendable Paper from the panel members is final.
AJBR Best Paper and Commendable Paper will be announced one month after the latest issue of AJBR is published. Details of the papers, including the authors, affiliations and paper abstracts, will be made known on MAGScholar website.
AJBR Award Panel Members
Prof. Dr. Kim-Shyan Fam, President of MAGScholar
Dr. Hiram Ting, AJBR Award Panel Chair
Dr. Jacky Cheah Jun-Hwa, Panel Member
Dr. Fency Sivadasan, Panel Member
Dr. Imelda Albert Gisip, Panel Member