Proposed registration fees for 2018 MAG
|23T Early Bird (by 4 May)||23T Normal Rate (after 4 May)|
|23T1-day Workshop||HKD 1,050||HKD 1,300|
|23T2-day Conference||HKD 2,870*||HKD 3,130*|
|23Thalf-day Cultural Immersion Trip||HKD 780||HKD 1,050|
|23TAdditional full manuscript||HKD 1830||HKD 1830|
|23TFull manuscript in absentia||HKD 1830||HKD 1830|
|23TGala Dinner only||HKD 530||HKD 530|
*The fee for Cultural Immersion Trip is included in the Conference fee.
- Please note the Early Bird discounts only apply if payment and registration form received by 14 May, 2019.
- Each manuscript must have one presenter and only those manuscripts accepted for conference presentation will be sent to CPCI. Each presenter can only present at most two manuscripts.
- For those who do not want to attend the conference of want to submit additional manuscript to be included in the CPCI, the fee isHKD 1,830 per manuscript. They are payable in advance. If the manuscripts are rejected, we will refund the fee minus 20% for administration fee.
- All registrations are to be done online at MAG2019 website. Payment also can be made by bank transfer upon request.
- The conference fee which the international delegates pay usingHKD is inclusive of the fee for Cultural Immersion Trip.
- Workshop and Conference fees are inclusive of a goodies bag, workshop/conference materials, morning/afternoon tea (each day), and lunch (each day) for each registered delegate.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Conference registration cancellation request must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrant’s name, email address, and amount paid must be provided. Conference registrants who paid by Credit Card or Bank Transfer cancelling their registration on or before 14 May 2018 will receive a refund of 75% of the registration fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after 14 May 2018.
The refund will be made on late June after the conference by bank transfer.