There are many direct flights from different countries and regions in Asia to Macau.
Macau has the direct flights to the following destinations: Bangkok, Busan,Cebu, Chiang Mai, Clark, Da Nang, Fukuoka, Hanoi, Jarkata, Kuala Lumpur, Kaohsing, Sihanouk, Songapore, Manila, Osaka, Phnom Penh, Seoul, Siem Reap, Singapore, Taichung, Tokyo, Pattaya, and other 21 major cities in Mainland China, such as Beijing, Shanghai & Chengdu.
1) Macau International Airport
Flight Information: Macau International Airport
2) Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)
● Flight Information: HKIA
● After arriving at HKIA, delegates need to purchase a ferry ticket from HKIA to Macao.
There are two ferry operators—Turbojet and Cotai Water Jet.
●Turbojet: HKIA <—>Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal（Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal）
For more information: Turbojet
●Cotai Water Jet: HKIA <—>Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
For more information: Cotai Water Jet
● If delegate chooses to take the ferry from HKIA to Macau, there is no need to cross the
immigration of Hong Kong and checking in the luggage.
● Due to 60-min luggage handling time, delegate need to purchase a ferry ticket behind the arriving time at least 60 mins.