Membership of MAG Scholar is currently FREE to all academics, practitioners and postgraduate students who are interested in learning the business of Asian business. MAG Scholar is committed to its members to share with them recent marketing knowledge based on pragmatic research. Additionally, members have opportunities to present, teach and exchange research findings and ideas with scholars from our partner institutions, research centres and business organisations in over 38 countries.
By becoming a member, you have chosen to be part of a select group of academics and practitioners who form the foundation of MAG Scholar. As a valued member you will take advantage of the following benefits:
- Special subscription rates on MAG Scholar’s publications, namely Asian Journal of Business Research, International Journal of Consumer Research, and edited books. The are also opportunities to publish in MAG Scholar’s refereed journals.
- Opportunities to join the editorial review and advisory boards of MAG Scholar’s refereed journals.
- Access to marketing knowledge through MAG Scholar organised seminars, conferences and symposiums.
- Networking events that will provide you with new research partners, grants and business opportunities.
- Opportunities for members to share their achievements, ideas and experiences with fellow members through our MAG Scholar newsletters.
- Access to MAG Scholar members’ reports, abstracts and papers.
- Recognition of achievements through MAG Scholar awards.
Membership of MAG Scholar is open to all academics, practitioners and postgraduate students. The following categories are awarded following an assessment which takes into account your academic qualifications and professional experience.
Fellow – by invitation
Member – for all academics
Associate Member – for non-academics or professionals
Student Member – for all postgraduate students
Terms and Conditions
Please note that MAG Scholar membership is individual, non-transferable, and must be used in a lawful and/or ethical manner only. MAG Scholar reserves the right to revoke membership if in the opinion of the Board, found the conduct of the member harmful to the reputation of MAG Scholar.
How Do I Join MAG Scholar?
To become a member of MAG Scholar, simply fill in the Online Registration Form. All personal information we collect about you will be kept confidential. We will not sell or give any of your personal information to a third party without your permission.