2019 MAG Scholar Conference in Business, Marketing & Tourism
|Early Bird||Normal Rate|
|1-day Workshop||To be announced|
|1-day Cultural Trip|
|Additional full manuscript|
|Full manuscript in absentia|
|Gala Dinner only|
*The fee for Cultural Trip is included in the Conference fee.
- Please note the Early Bird discounts only apply if payment and registration form are received by (date to be announced).
- Each manuscript must have one presenter and only those manuscripts accepted for conference presentation will be sent to CPCI. Each presenter can only present at most two manuscripts.
- For those who do not want to attend the conference of want to submit additional manuscript to be included in the CPCI, the fee is (TBA) per manuscript. They are payable in advance. If the manuscripts are rejected, we will refund the fee minus 20% for administration fee.
- All registrations are to be done online at MAG Scholar website. Moreover, all payments are to be done on the same website as well.
- Malaysian and Asian delegates who wish to pay in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR) will have to make payment to Sarawak Research Society using bank transfer ONLY (click here).
- The conference fee which the international delegates pay is inclusive of the fee for Cultural Immersion Trip.
- Workshop and Conference fees are inclusive of a goodies bag, workshop/conference materials, morning/afternoon tea (each day), and lunch (each day) for each registered delegate.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Conference registration cancellation request must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com. Registrant’s name, email address, and amount paid must be provided. Conference registrants who paid by Credit Card/Paypal or Bank Transfer (for MYR) cancelling their registration on or before 14 May 2018 will receive a refund of 75% of the registration fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after (TBA).